- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 medium red onion, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine all ingredients in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Spread vegetables in single layer in shallow baking pan. Bake 10 minutes or until crisp tender, turning once.
IF using a Conventional Oven:
Add a couples of extra minutes to cooking time.